Kids Japanese Language Class under the Blue Sky Open soon!!
AOZORA Class at the beautiful parks in Perth!!
AOZORA means Blue Sky.
We will start the newoutdoor sytle"Kids Japanese Language Class" at Parks.
The concepts of this class are included;
- Using and developthe five senses - Having funJapanese LanguageandCultureboth Parent and Kids - Parent can learnhow to encourage your kids from Qualified Japanese Teachers
Nowadays, young generation grow up with lots of techonology. It would be hard to find the thing without techonology in this world. However, we believe that techonology does not always bring a good result. So we would like to teach and encourage children many things in the nature and wild because here is Australia.
Many children learn something with almost everything with the artificial things such as education toys.
We would like to teach Japanese language with the five senses.
- What's color of sky? - How do you feel your feet on the grass? - What kind of taste does an apple have? - What do you hear the wind? - What do you smell the BBQ?
We belive that early childhood learning with the five senses brings a lots of good results.
Using the direct method We would like to encourage the parent who does not speak Japanese language.
We use the direct method, which means teacher speaks Japanese to you and your kids in the lesson. However, listening is very important to develop the language skill on the first stage, so just try to listen as much as you can and follow us.
We will have a special class, which is called "Lesson with Dad".
If the father does not speak Japanese and the wife speaks Japanese, the father would be good opportunitiy to learn some basic Japanese words with your kids in the Kids Japanese class in this case.
AOZORA class Sytle We will teach some Japanese culture in the lesson as well. Our AOZORA class is outdoor lesson. We put the Mat on the grass area, and teachers, students, and mothers and fathers need to take their shoes off on the mat. It is a common Japanese culture. We will teach how to take off the shoese by themselves to the children, and teach how to encourage children to do this work to mothers and fathers.
We understand about the child development. So we believe that child has their ability to improve their skills.
If you are interested in our lesson, please join us!!
The details ofAOZORA class are below:
- EveryThursdayClass atDeep Water Point near the cafe area in Mt. Pleasant
- EverySaturdayClass atKings Park Education Centre grass area
- 1year old class : 10:00 - 10:30 (6parents & kids) - 2years old class: 10:45 - 11:15 (6parents & kids) - 3years old class: 11:30 - 12:15 (10kids) *0, 4 and 5 years old class would be set-up later if we got some requests.
Which age class is your child? Check out their Birthday below;
1year old class age Birthday between 1st APR 2012 and 31st March 2013
2years old class age Birthday betweeb 1st APR 2011 and 31st March 2012
3years old class age Birthday betweeb 1st APR 2010 and 31st March 2011
If you are not clear this age group for your child, please ask us about it.